OUTDOOR BEER GARDEN OPEN DAILY!
1-7pm Saturday & Sunday
3-7pm Monday - Friday
We are thrilled to welcome you to our brewery! Our 30,000 sq ft outdoor field has been transformed into a one way flow beer garden. There's plenty of seating, a giant party tent for shade, food, and of course, your favorite Tuckerman beers on draft.
Now offering a light food menu too! Sample menu
Live music every Saturday & Sunday. The Lineup
Open rain or shine. Indoor seating open in case of rain only.
Curbside pickup & shipping available! Order online or call 603-447-5400
During this time, we are filling new growlers only. Please leave your reusable growlers at home.
*Weather Dependant* As of July 5, we have updated our operating plan in case of poor weather. Our outdoor beer garden will be open daily, however in the event of thunder, lightning or other intense weather, we will update our Facebook Page with our operating plan. Because our brewery is also our production facility, we've decided we will not be offering any indoor seating or services until further notice.
While we adhere to current COVID-19 safe practices, here are A FEW THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT US:
- Our venue is first come, first served. If we reach our capacity we cannot let any more guests in. Our beer to go will always be available.
- We ask that you remain at your seats/tables except to get beer or food or to use the restroom.
- In case of rain, our indoor seating is available. If indoors, guests must wear a mask any time they leave their seat.
- In case of rain or poor weather, please check out Facebook Page for an operating update
- Groups are limited to 6 people or less.
- Please be conscious of keeping a safe 6ft distance.
- We have tables and chairs set up under the tent and around the field, however, feel free to bring your own blankets, lawn chairs, etc for seating.
- Sorry, we do not allow dogs. Only service animals are allowed at our facility.
- No outside food or drink is permitted. We have food available for purchase.
- We are only serving pints at this time. No flights or samples.
- NOTICE If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever - Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath - Changes in sense of taste or smell - Flu-like symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
- Please stay home and visit us another day or use our contactless curbside pickup option.