May 18 - UPDATE
WE ARE OPEN! Thursdays - Sundays from 3-7pm
Outdoor beer garden, food, beer to go, curbside pickup and shipping.
We are thrilled to welcome you back to our brewery! Our 30,000 sq ft outdoor field has been transformed into a one way flow for service. There's plenty of seating, a giant party tent for shade, bbq, and of course, a beer garden with your favorite Tuckerman beers on draft. We have live entertainment every Saturday and Sunday. Check out our event calendar.
Open rain or shine unless otherwise announced. If we have to close due to severe weather, we will announce it on our Facebook page.
While we adhere to current COVID-19 safe practices, here are A FEW THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT US:
- We are limited to a capacity of 99 guests at time. If we are full, we will have a waiting list.
- Groups are limited to 6 people or less. No reservations needed.
- Please be conscious of keeping a safe 6ft distance.
- We have tables and chairs set up under the tent and around the field, however, feel free to bring your own blankets, lawn chairs, etc for seating.
- Sorry, we do not allow dogs. Only service animals are allowed at our facility.
- No outside food or drink is permitted. We have food available for purchase. Here's the menu.
- We are only serving pints at this time. No flights or samples.
- NOTICE If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever - Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath - Changes in sense of taste or smell - Flu-like symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
- Please stay home and visit us another day or use our contactless curbside pickup option.
CURBSIDE PICKUP & SHIPPING AVAILABLE
We'll continue to offer curbside pickup from 3-7pm Thursdays - Sundays.
Order online or call 603-447-5400
During this time, we are filling new growlers only. Please leave your reusable growlers at home